Classic Botswana Safari
Your journey begins at the Boteti River on the edge of the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park, where activities include Bushmen walks, boat cruises and plenty of game drives. You’ll then head to the Khwai Private Reserve and stay in two beautiful and very different locations. Khwai is quintessential Botswana and the emerald plains are home to an enormous variety of wildlife making for a truly fantastic end to your trip.
Why You’ll Love It:
- Compare two destinations in Botswana and discover the different species that call them home at a very purse-friendly price.
- Make the most of staying in the private Khwai Reserve and sample game drives, night drives and walking safaris – the best of everything!
- Take a walk with the indigenous Bushmen, and discover the history and culture of the people of the Makgadikgadi.
- Marvel at the second largest migration of mammals in Africa, and watch as 40,000 zebra and wildebeest converge at the Boteti River (May to November).
- Search for unique desert-adapted animals and marvel at the breath-taking isolation of the endless salt pans.
Comments are closed.