Hyena Pan Camp
- Located in the interior of the 200,000 hectare Khwai Private Reserve, Hyena Pan offers brilliant value for money and an all-round fantastic safari in a private concession.
- With only eight, recently upgraded tents, the camp is intimate, comfortable and welcoming.
- Spend an afternoon in the ground level hide, a favourite amongst photographers, and capture some shots that you’ll remember for life.
- Located next to the only permanent source of water for miles around (a magnet for wildlife – elephant in particular), you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your room for top-notch wildlife-watching.
- Game drive across the dry plains and along the Khwai River, and keep your binoculars at the ready for predators, majestic elephant, buffalo, and hordes of plains game.
- After a hard day’s game viewing, settle down in the open air boma to watch the fire crackle and listen to the sounds of the night…
Comments are closed.