Mont Rochelle at Mont Rochelle
Southern African residents can enjoy a retreat to the beauty of the Cape Winelands to enjoy the fresh mountain air and stunning panoramic views of the Franschhoek valley. A stay at Mont Rochelle will provide the perfect change of scenery and leave you feeling recharged and rejuvenated!
WHEN CAN I STAY?
Valid for stays until 21st December 2021 based on Friday or Saturday arrivals, subject to availability.
Rates are from ZAR 3,500 per room, per night and ZAR 6,000 per suite, per night, based on two people sharing. Single occupancy
rates are charged at 25% less than our per room rate.
Contact us for rates and a tailor-made stay for your family!
• Accommodation in one of our luxury rooms or suites
• Daily breakfast whilst overlooking the stunning views of the Dassenberg Mountains, valley and vineyards
• Complimentary minibar (restocked daily)
• Complimentary wine tasting
• Complimentary wireless Internet
• If you’re looking to get a bit more active we recommend walks around the estate, a game of tennis on our floodlit court or
trying out our lawn games!
• Local taxes
TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN?
Yes! We welcome your “Little Corkers” of all ages, offering a range of activities for them to enjoy. Children under the age of 6 stay
free of charge. Children aged 6-15 are charged ZAR 1,500 per child, per night, staying in our Cap Classique suites.
Applicable to South African Only
Visit Mont Rochelle for more information about the lodge
Comments are closed.