Mont Rochelle at Mont Rochelle
We are delighted to announce that Mont Rochelle will be re-opening on 21st August for weekend getaways! South African residents can enjoy a weekend retreat to the beauty of the Cape Winelands to enjoy the fresh mountain air and stunning panoramic views of the Franschhoek valley. A stay at Mont Rochelle will provide the perfect change of scenery and leave you feeling recharged and rejuvenated!
Valid for stays from 21st August 2020 based on arrivals on Friday or Saturday, subject to availability.
Rates are from ZAR 3,500 per room, per night and ZAR 6,000 per suite, per night, based on two people sharing in the Vineyard wing of Mont Rochelle Hotel. Single occupancy rates are charged at 25% less than our per room rate.
• Accommodation in one of our luxury rooms or suite in the Vineyard wing
• Daily breakfast – enjoy this either in the comfort of your bed or on your private terrace whilst overlooking the stunning views of the Dassenberg Mountains, valley and vineyards
• Complimentary minibar (restocked daily)
• Complimentary wine tasting
• Complimentary wireless Internet
• If you’re looking to get a bit more active we recommend walks around the estate, a game of tennis on our floodlit court or trying
out our lawn games!
• Local taxes
Applicable to South African Only
Visit Mont Rochelle for more information about the lodge
Comments are closed.