Namibia Flying Safari
Join us on an eight night Namibia flying safari and experience the best of Namibia’s vast and varied landscapes, including the iconic dunes of Sossusvlei, the fascinating, desert-adapted species of the Hoanib Valley and the intriguing Skeleton Coast. The itinerary has been customized to include a wildlife safari in Etosha.
Highlights of your itinerary include:
• Gaze down at Namibia’s mesmerizing scenery – it’s only from the air that you can truly appreciate the beautiful yet vast landscapes.
• Visit the sand dunes at Sossusvlei, enjoy game drives, nature walks and quad bike trips in the private NamibRand
• Search for desert-adapted giraffe, elephant, rhino and lion in the Hoanib Valley
• Get your heart rate going with the activities on offer from Shipwreck Lodge: quad-biking, dune boarding, and 4×4 drives to the Clay Castles and Mowe Bay seal colony.
• Enjoy a spectacular transfer drive from Hoanib Valley Camp to Shipwreck Lodge, through the ever-changing and dramatic landscapes of northwestern Namib.
• Visit the wildlife nature reserve located near to the salt pans of the Etosha National Park. It is here you will see many of the large cat predators and elephants.
Comments are closed.